Together with the country’s leading research institutes, Fly&See has worked out a whole range of services to improve the yield and biological protection of sunflower:
- Defining the need of the crops in NPK fertilisers;
- Point introduction of fungicides in the centers of diseases and pests;
- Introduction entomophages for plant protection (trichogrammae and habrobracon);
- Introduction of herbicides into pockets of cereal germination and root weeds;
- Creation of digital field maps to monitor corn growth and forecast yields;
- Monitoring of corn fields for early detection of pests and diseases;
- Improved pollination quality: ultra-low volume crop spraying with micro-fertilisers and growth stimulants.
Stages of work to increase corn yield using drones:
- Identification of corn varieties for sowing;
- Selection of areas and geography of crops;
- Calculation and preliminary order for the production of entomophages in the required volume together with the All-Russian Research Institute of Biological Plant Protection.
- Crop control;
- Determination of sunflower demand for growth stimulants and NPK fertilisers and their application;
- Improving the pollination quality;
- Drawing up a scheme for arranging pheromone traps;
- Monitoring the start of the mass flight.
- Introduction of Chrysopidae for biological plant protection;
- Monitoring of flight;
- First introduction of trichogrammae;
- Monitoring of fields to control the centres of diseases and pests;
- The second introduction of trichogramma and further monitoring, in case there are caterpillars of 3-4 generations – introduction of habrobracon.
Examples of effective use of drones
to increase corn yields
Treatment: two time introduction of trichogramma in the dosage of 3 gr per hectare.
- North-west of Rostov region.
- 29th June 2019 and 5th July 2019.
- 116 hectares after a complex configuration.
- Pioneer corn
- 3 gr per 1 hectare
Stages of working with us:
Research and monitoring of fields to assess the volume and scheme of processing
Request for entomophages introduction, agreement on the contract, terms of cooperation and payment schedule
Selection and provision of pheromone traps according to crop types and pests
Joint definition of time and standard for entomophage introduction
Entomophage growing and quality control testing in vitro
Entomophages introduction with the help of drone aircrafts according to the planned schedule
Assessment of entomophage application efficiency and crop conservation
Do you need a consultation?
In 5 minutes, we will be able to tell you how to protect your future harvest!